Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Years Fireworks Craft

I have been taking it easy this Christmas vacation and have not been doing any crafts or blogging. I am still recovering from Christmas. We had a great Christmas but I am ready for some down time.


We did this simple but pretty fireworks craft last year.
All you need is black paper, glue and different colored glitter.
Make the glue lines on the paper and sprinkle on the glitter. Allow to dry.
It turns out really pretty, a lot better than the picture shows.


Here are some other crafts New Year projects from last year.

post signature

8 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

ENJOY a relaxing time! Happy New Years!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Sarah got 30 tubes of glitter glue from Santa....now if only I could find some black construction paper around here...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family O'Foxes said...

That is so cute

Barnes Yard said...

I knew you would be right on top of the New Years crafts...good job, Mommy!

Jaina said...

That looks like a great and easy craft that turns out looking beautiful. Keep feeling better!

Anonymous said...

awesome..,.
thanks for ALL your ideas
debrablatt@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

How fun! Stop by my blog, there is an award for you

Elizabeth @ Ucreate with Kids said...

This looks so fun and EASY! Just the kind of craft I need right now after the holidays! Just featured this.